Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fall. . .[Part two]

2 posters

Go down

A fall. . .[Part two] Empty A fall. . .[Part two]

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Lily looked almost asleep, despite the cold and wind, when they arrived back at her house. It was a wooden-reddish color, rather small, two bedroom place. Devin didn't let go of Lily when he stopped on her front porch, he didn't want to wake her out of her semi-conscious coma. Instead, he relied on her subconscious and whispered to Lily, "Lily. . .we're here."
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

A fall. . .[Part two] Empty Re: A fall. . .[Part two]

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Lily heard Devin and lifted her head slowly, her eyes half-way opened. Even though they had arrived, she tightened her arms around him and yawned. "Now what?" she said sleepily.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 pm

A faint pinkish tinge was starting to stain the sky, to the distant horizon. "Now, it's time for you to get some sleep." Devin gently released Lily's legs, so they fell back to the ground, though he kept supporting her. Good thing he wasn't much taller than her, or she'd be strangling him right now. "Now, I have to say goodnight. . ."
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:44 pm

"But I'm not tired," Lily said while yawning. "Okay maybe a little, but I could stay up all day if I tried." She still had her arms around Devin, and she rested her head on his shoulder again.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:47 pm

"You're a bad liar, Lily." Devin sighed, lifting her back up onto piggy back, if she was going to be stubborn. "I'll see you tomorrow, won't it be better if you can be perfectly awake for a whole day?" Devin continues the miny guilt trip, and opens her front door.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Lily groaned. "Fine, fine..." she mumbled and then put her feet back on the ground. She walked to the entrance of her home and turned to face Devin again. "So...I'll see you later..." Lily spoke clearly this time She was almost waiting...not exactly sure about what she was waiting for, she was just waiting.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Devin nodded hesitantly. He didn't want her to go any more than she did. "When you wake up. You know where to find me." Devin lingered right in front of the doorway, his eyes taking on that scalene quality for a few seconds. They went back to normal, and his smile was gone. He looked rather serious, and sad. Also worried. He reached his right hand forward towards Lily's face, and strokes her cheek once with a finger, gently brushing a strand of hair out of the way of one of her deep green eyes. He flinched after he'd done so, his hand retreating back to his side. He looked far more hesitant than he had a second ago. "Sleep well. . .Lily. . ." He said it more like calling her, instead of saying bye.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Lily closed her eyes as Devin stroked her cheek, but wondered why he had pulled back so quickly. She leaned forward to give him a light kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you in a bit then..." Lily pulled back slowly, still standing in the doorway.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Devin nodded again, dry-swallowing. He wasn't blind, in any way, he knew what she was doing better than she did. "Sweet dreams." [i]He said, his nerves winning out, and very suddenly he disappeared from the porch, noiselessly. If Lily checked in the morning, he later dropped a scroll of parchment saying "Sorry" on it.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down