Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doing something diffrent part 2

3 posters

Go down

doing something diffrent part 2 Empty doing something diffrent part 2

Post  seek d. Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 am

"welcome to drakeheart manor."
seek d.
seek d.
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

doing something diffrent part 2 Empty Re: doing something diffrent part 2

Post  Devin Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:45 am

Once Devin's feet touched the ground and he heard Lily's do the same a millisecond later, he dropped his arm from her shoulders. He didn't need to guide her anymore. "The blindfolds weren't exactly a good idea to give me Seek, my other senses work fine." Devin hinted while he quickly undid the blindfold, sticking it back into a pack, strapped from his shoulder to his opposite hip, made of leather apparently. He moved to behind Lily and undid her's quickly, just to speed things up. If she was sticking with him and Seek, they'd be going fast. . .

He quickly whispers something else to Lily, "Guess you caught me," and then winked Wink

Then he leans away again, looking around at the dark, slightly sinister looking mansion. He would have made a smart comment to Seek about renovations on the place, but decided this was not the appropiate time. So instead, he simply brushes the hair away from his eyes to show his now normal human, though light hazel, eyes, and a faint pink scar from the middle of his forehead, down across his nose, and ending on his opposite cheek.

His eyes dart to Seek.
"Lead the way."
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Lily smiled and giggled. Apparently, Devin liked her. Good. "I guess I did," she said and winked back.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Devin smiled for a second, but then his expression went dead as a rock wrapped by paper, basically, losing, as he looked at the house. Nothing about it whispered alluring. His expression deepened even grimmer, so that he looked a bit older than his years, as he did at times. "I guess I do. . ." He whispered quietly, so that it was unlikely anybody heard. And certainly nobody would get it, it's not exactly recognizable when people hear their mind's read, they think they accidently spoke aloud.

"Let's do this then. . ." Devin sighed, moving swiftly to open the gates, which were, for some reason, unlcoked.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:38 am

Lily heard Devin and looked at him with a puzzled expression, but followed him to the gates. "Alright, I'm ready for this...I think..."
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:43 am

"I doubt it." Devin says softly, opening the gates all the way. "Your manor awaits." Devin says with a half mocking, half polite bow towards Seek. Devin then turned and started towards the manor's door, looking behind him after a few steps. Seek was following, though Lily still hadn't moved much . .he beckoned slightly. He wasn't impatient, he just thought it better to do something and not dwell on 'if's'. Answers are more important than speculation on what can be answererd. "Hope you like houses' of horror." He chides to Lily, then opens the large oak door.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  seek d. Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:47 pm

"now, you two dont touch anything. my family doesn't like visitors much, if you know what i mean." seek walked in, and bowed to the ghost of the guard who accompanied him through the house. he was a nice spirit, and he often told the same jokes over and over, and seek had quickly become friends with the old ghost. "hello there, sir elden."
seek d.
seek d.
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Devin bowed to the spirit as he crossed the threshold. "Bonjour," He said for kicks. Then he looked at the spacious room with polished brown-red wood, a fireplace, and intricate woolen rugs. Nice.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  seek d. Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm

as their little group reached the staircase, seek gently pushed lily and devin onto the first step. then, he pointed at the staircase, and reached into the magic within his mind, then spoke in a loud stern voice unlike his normal voice "ganga." seek looked up at lily and devin, who were now basically riding an escalator. "im sorry, i am not allowed to come with you. the stairs will take you to..... her room."
seek d.
seek d.
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Devin and Lily arrived at the top of the stairs. Devin flinched as he lost Seek's ability to see spirits. This was going to be a lot more difficult without that ability at hand. So he had to improvise, "Erica. . .?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down