Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here

Post  Doreto Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 pm

"No trouble at all." Doreto grinned toothily. He stood up and held the door for Victoria. "Ladies first."
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here

Post  Victoria Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:55 pm

"Thank you," she said as she smiled and walked out the door. Then she turned around and waited for Doreto to follow.
Victoria
Victoria

Location : I'll give you a hint, it's not where I'd like to be...

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:58 pm

"Your very welcome." Doreto said as he stepped out of his door way. He turned around and locked the door before walking over to Victoria. "Shall we?"
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 am

Victoria nodded, even though she really didn't like the thought of going to her new house and being alone...being alone was one of the things she disliked the most.
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 am

Doreto nodded and started walking. "Do you know where we're going because I have no idea." [i]He said with a wink.
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:12 am

"In the Rune District I do believe, I think it's near the market or something like that." Victoria laughed "At least I hope so Wink"
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 am

Doreto grinned. "Nice." He said playfully, nodding sarcastically.
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm

"The only problem is...where's the Rune District? I really don't know my way around here." Victoria looked over at Doreto. "It's a good thing I have you here." She said with a smile.
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Doreto laughed. "Karma must be on your side tonight. . ."
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum