Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here Empty Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here

Post  Victoria Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:15 am

Victoria walked up to the house, not knowing who would answer. She knocked on the door and then clasped her hands together...she was always slightly nervous when it came to meeting new people.
Victoria
Victoria

Location : I'll give you a hint, it's not where I'd like to be...

Back to top Go down

Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here Empty Re: Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here

Post  Doreto Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Doreto heard a light knock on the door. He slid off of his desk's chair and grabbed his sword sheath and looked out the window. It was a girl, not a threat hopefully. Still it never hurt to be prepared. Doreto latched on the sheath to his leather belt and opened the door. "Good morning ma'am." Doreto said bowing. "How may I be of assistance?"
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here Empty Re: Saying hello, cause... I'm like new here

Post  Victoria Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:09 am

"H...hi." She stammered "I'm uh...new so I decided to meet the people who live here. Um...my name's Victoria, what's your name?"
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:26 am

"Doreto Blount. Its a pleasure to meet you, Victoria." Doreto smiles warmly. "Would you like to come in?" Doreto said trying not to let his voice quiver.
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:33 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." She said with a smile. "And I'd love to...if you don't mind."
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:32 pm

"No, not at all." Doreto took a step back and held the door for Victora.
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Victoria took a step into the house and looked around. "Your house is quite nice, how long have you lived here?"
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 pm

"Thank you, and around maybe, a week or two." Doreto smiled as he shut the wooden door. "So you just, moved here?" He sub-consciously rubbed his index finger over the sheath's small inscription that read "Edoc'sil".
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:01 pm

"Yeah, I just moved here..." Victoria said. She was slightly uncomfortable, but she was always like this when meeting new people. She searched for something to say but couldn't find anything that wouldn't make her sound stupid...
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Doreto grabbed a chair and pulled it up. "Here you go, sit." He smiled as he took a seat that was opposite of the one he pulled up. "So where do you come from?"
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 pm

"Thank you," she said while sitting down in the chair. Then she looked absent mindedly at the wall thinking about Doreto's question. "I come from a place...quite far away. A place where people expect you to be 'normal'...which is something I definetly am not."
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:44 pm

"Normal is overrated if you ask me." Doreto said shrugging. "My parents were like that. . .I wonder what they'd say if they saw me now." He said pointing at his scar that laid on his cheek. "Probably start freaking out. . ."
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 pm

"What happened?" Victoria asked, wondering how he could have got a scar like that...
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 pm

"Turning my head in the wrong direction." This time Doreto motioned to his sword. "Never turn your head the wrong direction I learned that the hard way."
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Victoria smiled slightly and nodded. "I'll be sure to remember that."
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:59 pm

"Your actually the first person that I've told how I got my scar." Doreto said his face turning a light shade of pink.
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:12 am

Victoria smiled. "I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me. Hopefully this means we can be good friends." She suddenly stopped talking and looked at the floor, trying to keep from blushing.
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:58 pm

"Soo. . .is there anything you want to know about me?"
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Victoria thought for a minute and then said, "If you don't mind me asking, where did you live before you moved here?"
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 pm

"I haven't really lived anywhere for a looong time. . .I've been a traveler for years." Doreto said trying not to emphasize the word "years". "Anything else?" Doreto said keeping his voice even and joyful. . .or at least as best he can.
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Victoria tried to think of a question but didn't really know where to start. "What exactly do you ask a person you just met? I'm really not good at this..." she thought to herself. Finally she asked what she figured to be an okay question. "Do you know the other people here? Are they nice? You're the first person I've met so far."
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:26 pm

"Besides you I've only met two but they seem nice." Doreto said slicking back his short black hair although it had no effect. His hair went back to exactly the way is was arranged.
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 pm

"Okay." She said. She noticed it was getting late and she still hadn't met anyone else yet...though she really didn't want to go...
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Doreto Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Doreto followed Victoria's eyes. "It is getting pretty late. If you want I could see to it that you get home safely."
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Victoria smiled. "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like that a lot."
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum