Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Comedy RP] King of the Hill

Go down

[Comedy RP] King of the Hill Empty [Comedy RP] King of the Hill

Post  Devin Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 pm

OOC: I believe everyone has heard of King of the Hill before. Only this version is RP style, and I want people to make it as silly as possible! Be funny people!

IC:

Devin was sitting on the top of his hill, in front of his soon to be foreclosed castle, contemplating the negetives of the economic crisis, gazing blankly out into the forest. He sat there, trying to think of ways to use Real Estate to make money during the crisis, when a frog with a tiara hopped by. The frog spoke to him ( I mean, seriously, it's the Weald) saying Greetings, handsome sir. Since this is pretty much a fairy tale, kiss me and I'll become a princess, and then we can get married. And then you can do all the work while I sit back and home and do nothing, seeing as you aren't going to have a castle long. Devin raised an eyebrow, a smirk striking across his expression.

Later that day, Devin was in his house as the goverment was taking things from his castle, in the kitchen. He was dining on frog legs and wine, shaking his head, and muttering, I don't effing think so. . .
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum