Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The way a spider spins its web

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The way a spider spins its web Empty The way a spider spins its web

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Unlike most times, Devin was sitting up on a branch, about 15 feet up in an oak tree. He was whistling to the morning air, and the bluejays nearby, as it were. Devin put his finger out horozontal, and one bluejay flutters to his finger. Animals liked him ever since he found the Towerwood Crest Dagger. That was the greatest of his relics, he inhabited the appearence and abilites of somebody else. . .somebody who had previously had the dagger probably.

As for what he was doing other than whistling, he was thinking about his short night with Lily. . .
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

The way a spider spins its web Empty Re: The way a spider spins its web

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Lily was on a walk, ask she always seemed to be, when she saw Devin. Last night felt so short...so she was hoping to see him again soon. And here he was just feet away. "Hey Devin!" Lily called out excitedly. "Whatcha doin'?"
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:53 pm

"Singing to the birds, of course. And you're awake already?" Devin smiled, shooting his feline-like glance down at her. He crouched forward, clutching the branch where it shot off into a different direction. Too bad she wouldn't be able to get up here. "Sleep well?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm

"I uh...don't sleep a lot. Ever since Erica disappeared I only sleep a few hours every night...yet I have full energy." Lily tucked some hair behind her ear and smiled at Devin. "But yeah, I slept well...how are you?"
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 pm

"Neither do I. But thats just because of how I'm changed." Devin got a distant look for a few seconds, but then he leaned forward more, unaffected by sudden vertigo, and then hung from the rough branch his legs and body dangling twelve feet above the ground. He released one hand, then the other, falling to the ground from a height that should have crushed anybody his size's calves.

"So, how are you?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Lily looked at Devin and smiled again. "I'm pretty good. Better now that I'm with you." Lily said, and then giggled, grinning widely.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Devin smiled right back, his eyes becoming feline-epilisital. "Ditto." He giggle-laughed, as a habit of his. Then he looks around, left than right. Then back to Lily. "So, what do you want to do today?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Lily laughed quietly. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I don't really care." She said, and then looked up at the sky for a minute, but looking at Devin again soon after.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Devin estimated that it was probably about noon. What could they do. . .? His eyes seemed to zoom onto Lily's face for a second with focus, before he asked, "Would you like to go to the beach? Maybe it would be nice if we could. . .learn more about eachother."
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 pm

"Sounds good," Lily said. She had been wanting to spend time with Devin alone, when they actually had time to of course. Last night wasn't long at all, but at least they got somewhere, right? "Do you want to go right now? I'm up for it." Lily winked.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Devin winked back, smiling. He offered his hand out, palm up. "It's close, I don't think piggyback will be necessary today." He said with a wink of his own. The main reason he was grinning so much is that he could tell from her thoughts that she enjoyed last night, even if they didn't get to talk long.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Lily placed her hand in Devin's and smiled. "Hah, that was a nice piggyback ride last night though, but I don't mind walking," she said, tilting her head downward but still looking up at Devin, her hair covering one of her eyes. She smiled sweetly.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Devin started to stroll towards the beach. It wasn't very far, the ground here was silt. He smiled back, wondering how she suddenly seemed so alluring. He kept eye contact with her as he walked. "So . . . I didn't really hear from your thoughts, how old exactly are you?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Lily just kept staring into Devin's eyes, which to her, were very fascinating. "I'm 14, how old are you?" It was kind of strange that they hadn't told each other their ages before, isn't that one of the first things people talk about?
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:18 pm

"Fourteen going on fifteen." Devin said, agreeing with Lily's mental comment about how much they'd told eachother. He cocked his head to the side slightly, as if trying to get a better view of Lily's face. "How about. . .what's your favorite color?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:28 pm

"My favorite color? It would have to be turquoise. I know, I look more like a person who's favorite color would be something a bit...darker..." Lily said, she'd always been told that. "You?"
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Devin thought that over for a while. He was going to sound so weird by saying, "Lavender. And you do look like you'd prefer something. . .darker. But turquoise is nice." Devin quickly searched for something else to say, "Okay, what is your favorite flower? And, is there anything you want to ask me?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Lily giggled at Devin's question. "My favorite flower, believe it or not, is a lily. Not because of my name...which is what everyone thinks." She thought about things to ask Devin. "What do you find most interesting about me? Just wondering."
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Devin thought seriously about that, but couldn't come to any conclusion. And he was glad she picked lily. . .he liked lilies. "I don't have a clue really. But I can tell you one thing I really like about you. . .You have a very beautiful voice." Devin complimented. "Anything else?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 pm

"Thank you," Lily said, smiling. Then she thought about anything else she wanted to know about Devin. "I can't really think of anything else to ask about, I guess I'll just find things out as we go along. Do you have anything to ask me?"
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

"A lot of things you'd see by just going along, would be pretty hard to spot." Devin started to stroke Lily's palm with a finger as they walked, not really in a hurry to get to the beach. It would be hot and sunny there anyhow, not exactly his favorite things in the world. "But I have plenty more for you. What is your favorite hair color? Eye color? And do you like to read?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 pm

"My favorite hair color is red, my favorite eye color is green and yes, I love to read," Lily answered, still thinking about things that she might really want to know about Devin.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 pm

"I guess I'm close enough then." Devin stepped over a rock carefully without looking at it. Good thing too, he would have pulled Lily down with him. "Close enough. And I love to read too. And write Wink" Devin used his other hand to brush his reddish-bronze hair out of his face, showing the pink scar from his forehead, down his nose, and onto his cheek. "Well, I'm out for the moment. . ."
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 pm

"Well, I'm always ready to answer any of your questions, so take your time." Lily kept smiling at Devin. She couldn't help to do anything but smile, she was with Devin, and he liked it. There wasn't a reason not to be happy.
Lily
Lily
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Devin's eyes sharpened, and his ears turned a light pink. "See, that's the sort of thing you think that makes it so easy to like you." Devin grinned again, though starting to ditto her thought. One thing about mind reading, is it's hard not to agree with that person's thoughts, when you see all the reasoning behind their thoughts.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum