Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ORP] Searching for Relics

2 posters

Go down

[ORP] Searching for Relics Empty [ORP] Searching for Relics

Post  Devin Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:27 am

[ORP means Open Role Play]

Devin flicked some hair out of his face. Stupid book! He could have kicked it across the room, were it not an invaluable enchanted antique that he relied on. And would have to do less, if it kept this up. How could it not know where any more relics were! It always knew the location of the relics. Always.

Devin took a few deep breaths so as not to cause himself an ulcer. Calm, he thought to himself, calm.

Snatching up his other relics, Devin turned from his cave study, and went to the evaction site where he had found the dagger and the sword.
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

[ORP] Searching for Relics Empty Re: [ORP] Searching for Relics

Post  seek d. Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 pm

seek walked around the cave, looking for the spirit that was just playing with him. he thought to himself "every time a nice spirit wants to be friends with me, its time runs out and it disappears, then i have to go looking for it."
seek d.
seek d.
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 pm

"Yeah, annoying isn't it?" Devin said as he started to pass by. Since Seek was near, he could see spirits too. He pointed to behind him, and a spirit appeared. "I think she's the one you were looking for, right?"
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Location: Trying to hook up with Lily, Freaking random people out. . .obsessing over how his hair won't go straight. . .

Back to top Go down

Post  seek d. Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:25 pm

"wait a minute...." seek looked closely at devin's eyes...... oh, thats why. oh, that means he know how to get to the manor.... its okay, as long as he doesnt actually go. "stealing my abilities, ey?"
seek d.
seek d.
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Devin shrugged, his eyes scalene, yet instead there was three pupils that looked oddly like commas. "Only while you're around. I can't steal it, I can just mimic it."
Devin
Devin
Admin

Character Sheet
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post  seek d. Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:57 pm

"haha, you might want to stop looking for relics. you never know what they will do to you." after saying this, seek punched his hand through the wall, and when he brought it out, there was a handle. no, not some awesome sword of wonders, just an intricately carved handle. "aah, there it is."
seek d.
seek d.
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum