Chaosity Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Records of Travels

Go down

Records of Travels Empty Records of Travels

Post  Doreto Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Doreto checked the doors. Locked. . .good. He quickly made sure all of his curtains were drawn together tight. Doreto was always one that loved privacy. He made his way over to a old wooden desk and lit a candle. "Ah just like the old days. Just me and a book. . ." He reached into a drawer and grabbed an old leather book with a rusty lock on it. He took a small key off of a hidden chain around his neck and opened the lock slowly. . .
((continued in next post))
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Records of Travels Empty Re: Records of Travels

Post  Doreto Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 pm

A Journal of Doreto James Blount's Travels. Started Spring 1st, 1808

Day One
Today I left the comfort of my father's manor. All I have in my possession is the clothes on my back, the book I'm writing in, and my memories. Mother and Father think this is just temporary. What they don't know: I'm not coming back. Why should I get forced to marry to someone whom I do not love? Margot is pretty, sure, but not my love. I have no doubts I'll wander this Earth until I find my place. No matter how long. The world will change right before my eyes. Or I'll change it. Well, journal, it has been quite a long day. I should probably be getting to bed. . .

End of Day One
((I won't write all of the Entries just important ones.))
Doreto
Doreto
Resident

Character Sheet
Inventory:
Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum